The experienced medical personnel of ANIMUS Recovery and Rehabilitation Center treat the patients on a daily basis, evaluate their progress and decide for their pharmaceutical and therapeutic treatment, always according to their needs.
- Electroneurophysiology Laboratory
- Movement and Walking Analysis Laboratory (Baropodometry NOVEL)
- Isokinetic Evaluation and Exercise Laboratory
- Ergometric Evaluation Laboratory
- Biofeedback Laboratory
- Microbiological Laboratory
Outpatient treatment unit
Outpatient treatment unit or day case treatment unit is addressed to patients with chronic movement disorders in good health condition, but with no need to be medically treated on a 24 hour basis.
Such categories involve patients with permanent disabilities or patients after surgical operations on bones, joints and tendons.