Physiotherapies aim to:
a) improve the patient’s movement condition by strengthening him,
b) the maximum progress of the patient regarding his independency and his self-care,
c) the maintenance of the joints,
d) improve the patient’s endurance and his overall physical condition.
Physiotherapies are based on the evaluation of the patient; his disability, his overall health problems but also on his potentialities. Physiotherapies can be applied to patients with respiratory, cardiovascular, orthopaedics and neurological diseases and disorders. We focus on the recovery of any kind of patients’ disability, not only regarding inpatients but also outpatients. The principle of personalized therapy is completely applied by the physiotherapists of ANIMUS. In other words, in each therapy session the physiotherapist pays his attention to only one patient. The personnel of ANIMUS is highly educated, experienced and especially trained in the use of the centre’s technological equipment.
- NDT Bobath ( Neurodevelopmental Treatment Method)
- PNF – Kabat (Neuromuscular Facilitation Method)
- Sensory Integration
- Mc Kenzie
- Clapp Method
- Short wave diathermy & Microwave diathermy
- Electrotherapy (interfering, interdynamics, galvanic, faradic, tens etc.)
- Infrared & Ultraviolet light
- Magnetic Fields
- Paraffin Baths
- Whirlpool baths of upper and lower limbs
- Special air chamber for the reduction of swelling in upper and lower limbs
- Electric traction (neck – low back)
- Manual Therapy
EKSO GT EXOSKELETON – BIONICS
ANIMUS has added to its assets a unique exoskeleton -robot assisted – walking system.
It’s a innovative virtual reality system, which is globally considered as one of the top systems regarding patient rehabilitation with neuromuscular disorders.
ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy )